Thank you for your interest in participating in the Boxer Bash!
If you are interested in having a booth at 20th Annual Boxer Bash, we'd love to have you.
To participate, please fill out the vendor sign-up form.
Note: Priority is given to dog-based businesses and rescues.
We do fill ALL available spots each year, so there are a few things to keep in mind:
- If you reserve a booth at the Boxer Bash, our primary requirement is that you honor your commitment to be there. We don't want any empty tables on the day of our event.
- If you sign up for a booth and do not attend (and do not provide advance notice that you cannot attend), please understand that we will not be able to invite you to exhibit at future Bashes.
- If you sign up for a booth and are unable to attend (and assuming you cannot find a representative to cover your table), you may not give your spot away to someone else. The empty spot will be filled by GABR from our waiting list. Please be sure to let us know if you sign up but cannot attend.
- Please note: there will be dogs at this event - and lots of them! We will not be held responsible for floor displays at doggie leg-lifting level. 'Nuff said.
- There is no charge for having a booth at the Boxer Bash. GABR pays all of the fees and insurance associated with this event. A donation for our silent auction or raffle is appreciated.
- Exhibitors agree to hold GABR harmless for any incident that may occur the day of the Boxer Bash.
- We reserve the right to determine which types of vendors are suitable for our event. Preference is given to dog-related vendors. Rescues are welcome!
- If you sign up for a booth, you will receive set-up information via email a couple weeks prior to the event. Set-up is Saturday morning from 8-9:45 a.m.
- We will do our best to accommodate space requests. You will need to let us know if you need a table - as we rent them. If you need a second table, the second table must be positioned perpendicular to the first (for space reasons).
- Once the floor plan is set, location/move requests cannot be accepted. Thanks in advance for your understanding in this matter.
- Please note that most vendor spots are on the second floor of the building. The pavilion is an old building and does not meet ADA requirements. The elevator is now fixed and can be used to cart things upstairs!
We look forward to seeing you at the Bash! We appreciate all the exhibitors who join us for this fun event!